Tuesday, January 3, 2012

love poems english love poem

poems about love
love poems english love poem

darcyqhaights.blogspot.com

love poems english love poem

I wake from my long sleep,
Trying to realize you are no longer at my side. .
ignorance,
Let yourself go in life,
And stay in this heart. .
Despite the tears,
I'm always grateful to arrange a meeting with you,
Someone who always makes me uncomfortable. .
I want you to know,
The most beautiful thing in my life is now happy with you. .
Love is like dew in the morning,
I always remedy. .
But like water,
I was never able to hold your love. .
You are my breath,
I heart beats, and a smile on my lips. .
I miss you, miss you so much,
I wish you were here, remove the longing in my heart. .
I wish it rained, so I can closely hugging your shadow,
Until you come back in my life too. .
I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU SOMUCH. .